To support Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month this September, area restaurants are joining the fight against childhood cancer by partnering with Chance for Life. Chance for Life has raised $6.5 million to date to combat pediatric cancer, donating 100% of its turnkey event’s net proceeds to Children’s National Health System and Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. As part of its year-round mission, guests visiting participating area restaurants are invited to help fund local life-saving cancer research and treatment.
You can look for ways to support Chance for Life when visiting the following metropolitan Washington establishments until September 30, 2019:
- Chloe (1331 4th Street SE | Washington, DC) – guests are invited to add a donation to Chance for Life on the check
- Junction Bakery & Bistro (1508 Mount Vernon Avenue | Alexandria, VA) – guests are invited to round up or add a dollar donation to their purchase
- Grazie Grazie (85 District Square SW) – guests are invited to round up or add a dollar donation to their purchase
- RASA (1247 First Street SE | Washington, DC) – guests are invited to round up or add a dollar donation to their purchase
- The Salt Line (79 Potomac Ave SE | Washington, DC) – the restaurant will donate one dollar from every Tito’s sold from Friday, September 13, through Sunday, September 15
- Yume Sushi (2121 N Westmoreland Street | Arlington, VA) – guests are invited to add a donation to Chance for Life on their check